Wednesday, 24 August 2011

STET Bihar 2011 - Huge Teacher Vacancy in Bihar

STET Bihar 2011 - Form will be available from 1st September 2011.

Bihar government has announced the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) for Secondary and Higher secondary school in Bihar. After the pass STET candidate will be eligle to apply for teacher.

Eligibility for STET - Graduate from any recognized university.
Pattern of STET - Two exam will be held.
(1) common Test (2) Optional Test (from which subject candidate has passed graduation).
STET exam will be conducted by Bihar School Examination Board
Date of STET form  - 1-9 September 2011
Date of STET form submission - from 12- 20 September 2011
Date of STET exam - Last week of November 2011.

10 comments:

  1. date of S TET form submission written in newpaper -12 to 20 september. but this website tells that from 20 september

    ReplyDelete
  2. outside bihar candidate can apply or not? outside bihar candidate can apply or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. S TET the submission of form written in newpaper- 12 to 20 september.but this web says that from 20 september. what is right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dhiraj Patna:
    is BCA is eligible to apply STET Bihar. i.e there is recruitment of computer teacher..
    Please reply my query.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dheraj bhai university kuan sa hai ye to aapne likha hi nahi hai. But BCA Complete bachlar degree hai aur aap STET test de sakte hai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm BA Pol.sc.(Honours) and subsidery socialogy.Am I eligible for apply for stet? Plz reply anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I m n MCA from IGNOU n basically from Jharkhand. M I eligible to apply at the same time i don't have a domicile of Bihar? Plz advice someone. Many Thanks in Advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, this is Maneesh Kumar hail from Begusarai and I have completed my BSCIT Degree with 72% from PTU DEP (Regular 2 hour) class and after that I have completed my MCA from same University. Will you please suggest me, can I fill up the form. Please suggest me earlier as soon as possible. Because I shall have to purchase the form.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am mca but graduate in chem . can i fill stet
    with computer subject.pls tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi i am abhishek kumar tiwari i am greduat and B,ed but stet salebas no idia

    ReplyDelete